Tuesday 27 July 2010

I'm new to blogging!!

I have never blogged before, so here goes my first attempt! I set up my new page on facebook a week ago and have been so overwhelmed by the support and advice from other crafters-so lovely to feel so supported in my small venture. I was advised to start blogging, but being a bit of a technophobe, I wasn't really sure what it was. Having now checked out a few other people's blogs, I thought I would have a go. Not sure what to write really, so advice would be great. I am busy sewing door stops at the moment, but as I am off on holiday on Friday i will have to put everything aside and start packing :-) Bek

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bek, welcome to blogland. I found you on facebook, I was in your position not so long ago but you will soon wonder how you ever managed without a blog. If you need help with anything just shout up and I will help if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blogland! Beware it is addictive but huge fun. You will make lots of friends with common interests and enjoy sharing your crafts and lifestyle. I too am a teacher but full time maths in a grammar school - the other end of the spectrum to you!I began blogging at Easter and learnt just by looking at other peoples. Visit the blogs on my list on the sidebar and have fun!
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. i think it is my lack of ICT skills that is holding me back-I've seen nice things on other people's blogs and have no idea how to add them to mine. I will give it some attenton when I get back from my holiday! Thanks for the support though, it's much appreciated! Bek x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bek x
    Welcome to blog land..i love your blog background!
    Woo Hoo you've done your first post..and thats a massive start...we are all here to help..so no worries there!
    And sooo cant wait to see your door stops.
    Ive become a follower!
    I wish you all a lovely holiday..and we want plenty of pic's...lol
    So until next time hugs Clare xx Weekend Crafter xx

    ReplyDelete