Tuesday 28 September 2010

busy busy busy


have been so busy the last few weeks that it has all been a blurr!! My daughter turned 5 and started school for the first time, I have a new reception class, been camping for the last time this summer and been sewing like mad to boot! Exhausted but happy :-)
Last night I learnt how to make a bread basket at the craft group I run. Really, really pleased with it and love this dotty material-what do you think? It's reversible too!!
Anyway, just a quick one as must get on with the Christmas (yes Christmas!!) sewing!!!
Bek x

4 comments:

  1. I love and use these baskets but have never made one ... interesting :)
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. was really easy to make-a friend showed me. Maybe i should do my first tutorial!!!? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bek!! I found your blog and love your bread basket. What's new? Lisanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elisabeth, just realised it has been a year since i went on here (esme turned 6 this week!)
    need some pointers on how to blog properly!!)
    Bek x

    ReplyDelete