Sunday 22 August 2010

My sewing circle

Found a fab website yesterday. I decided to try a different sewing magazine to the one I bought for my holiday and this time bought 'Sew Hip' (bought 'sew' last time-bit on the expensive side). Anyway, there was an article about a new sewing forum site called www.mysewingcircle.com and I had to check it out straight away. It's great as there are loads of people on there who are obviously amazing sewers-puts me to shame and makes me wonder why people actually buy my stuff!! Anyway, its great and would definitely recommend checking it out.
Anyway, that's all for now
Bek

4 comments:

  1. I miss sewing too. Haven't done any for about 2 weeks but will be back to it this week. Great little purse. I hoping to make some bags this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm not the only saddo then!!! Good luck with the bags!
    Bek x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bek, found you through facebook.....and I've just discovered my sewing circle too, but not had much time to really explore and visit often....looking forward to reading more on your blog in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi thanks! I have been on my sewing circle a few times, seems quite good. think it only started this year so sometimes the forums can be a little quiet. I am on there as bek2000 as didnt know i could go on as ohsewlovely (not very technically minded!!)
    I havent blogged much as am not really sure what to put or if anyone is actually interested (only 9 followers!!) But you have inspired me to try again.
    Bek x

    ReplyDelete